Senet Magazine Issue 1 Spring 2020 - Engels
The very first issue of Senet magazine. Featuring:
- Exclusive in-depth interview with Wingspan designer Elizabeth Hargrave
- Exploration of the Viking theme in board games, by Owen Duffy.
- Artist Ian O'Toole on how he visually realised his latest game On Mars.
- Writer Matt Thrower delving in to the history of worker-placement games.
- Previews of some of the most exciting upcoming games, including Oath: Chronicles of Empire and Exile, Oceans and Oathsworn: Into the Deepwoods.
- Senet's 10 favourite games of the last year.
- Gaming Rules' Paul Grogan revealing what's on his Shelf of Shame.
- Column by Gloom of Kilforth designer Tristan Hall.
- Writer Alexandra Sonechkina on why cooperative games make us better people.
- Exclusive brain-teasing puzzle by designer Ira Fay.
The magazine comprises 64 full-colour, 164mm x 240mm pages, printed on 110gsm uncoated paper, with a 250gsm uncoated cover featuring a special colour. It arrives wrapped in a recyclable paper wrap.