Senet Magazine Issue 2 Summer 2020 - Engels
The second issue of Senet magazine. Featuring:
- A specially commissioned metallic silver cover by celebrated illustrator Tom Gauld.
- The fantastic board game art of Kwanchai Moriya (Capital Lux, Flip Ships, 7 Summits, In The Hall of the Mountain King).
- An extensive, exclusive interview with Rob Daviau, creator of the legacy genre and co-designer of the upcoming board-game blockbuster Return to Dark Tower.
- The astonishing rise of the deckbuilding genre.
- A deep dive into the controversial theme of colonialism.
- Previews of upcoming games, leading with Isaac Childres’ hugely anticipated Frosthaven.
- An in-depth reviews section, including Parks, Rome & Roll and Monumental.
- Actualol’s Jon Purkis revealing his Shelf of Shame.
- A designer’s journey column by Gloom of Kilforth creator Tristan Hall.
- Writer/game designer Anna Blackwell on why it’s okay to break the rules.
- Exclusive brain-teasing puzzle by designer Ira Fay.
The magazine comprises 64 full-colour, 164mm x 240mm pages, printed on 110gsm uncoated paper, with a 250gsm uncoated cover featuring a special colour.