Senet Magazine Issue 4 Spring 2021 - Engels
The fourth issue of Senet magazine. Featuring:
- An extensive, exclusive interview with Martin Wallace, designer of Brass, Age of Steam and Wildlands, featuring insights into his upcoming games Rocketmen and Bloodstones.
- A journey through the dynamic, high-impact artwork of Dominik Mayer, including Magic: The Gathering, The Artemis Project and ISS Vanguard.
- Westerns on the tabletop, featuring Colt Express, Great Western Trail and Flick 'em Up!
- A delve into the tile-placement genre, from dominoes to Carcassonne to The Isle of Cats.
- Previews of exciting upcoming titles, including Tales From the Loop: The Board Game, HEL: The Last Saga and The Thing.
- Reviews of the latest releases, such as Gloomhaven: Jaws of the Lion, Pandemic Legacy 0, Thrive, Kitara and Dune Imperium.
- Senet's favourite games of 2020.
- Ella Ampongan of Ella Loves Board Games revealing what's on her Shelf of Shame.
- The latest designer’s journey column by Gloom of Kilforth creator Tristan Hall.
- Absolute Radio DJ Andy Bush on the agony of always being the one who has to explain the rules.
- Exclusive brain-teasing puzzle by designer Ira Fay.
The magazine comprises 72 full-colour, 164mm x 240mm pages, printed on 110gsm uncoated paper, with a 250gsm uncoated cover featuring a special colour.