Senet Magazine Issue 6 Winter 2021 - Engels
The sixth issue of Senet magazine. Featuring:
- A deep dive into dexterity games, featuring interviews with the creators of Flip Ships, What Next? and Jenga.
- An exclusive, career-spanning interview with Alan R. Moon, the marvellous mind behind Eurogame mega-hit Ticket to Ride.
- An exploration of food as a board-game theme, from Sushi Go! to the upcoming Steam Up: A Feast of Dim Sum.
- The epic visions of artist Miguel Coimbra, for games like 7 Wonders, Small World and Fuji Koro.
- Rodney Smith of Watch It Played fame revealing what's on his Shelf of Shame.
- Previews of upcoming titles, including Spire's End: Hildegard, Forests of Pangaia and ADELE.
- Reviews of the latest releases, such as Streets, Destinies, Trails and Crash Octopus.
- Veilwraith designer Tristan Hall's latest column.
- Writer Dan Thurot on how best to avoid table-flipping situations on game night.
- An all-new, exclusive puzzle by designer Ira Fay.
The magazine comprises 72 full-colour, 164mm x 240mm pages, printed on 110gsm uncoated paper, with a 250gsm uncoated cover featuring a special colour.