Vampire the Masquerade 5th Edition Core Rulebook - Engels
A Storytelling game of personal and political horror.
You are a vampire, struggling for survival, supremacy, and your own fading humanity—afraid of what you are capable of, and fearful of the inhuman conspiracies that surround you. As a vampire, you suffer the pangs of the Hunger, the relentless and terrible thirst for human blood. If you refuse to deal with it, it will overcome your mind and drive you to terrible acts to slake it. You walk this razor's edge every night. This is the original and ultimate roleplaying game of personal and political horror.
Fifth Edition is a return to Vampire's original vision, moving boldly into the 21st century. While the rules have been redesigned, this new edition honors the deep story of the original, advancing the metaplot from where it left off and detailing exactly what has happened in the world of the Kindred up until tonight.
Mature Warning: contains graphic and written content of a mature nature, including violence, sexual themes, and strong language. Reader discretion is advised.
- As a vampire, struggle for survival, supremacy, and your own fading humanity
- Suffer the pangs of Hunger, while navigating undead politics and avoiding deadly hunters.
- Honors the history of Vampire: The Masquerade while advancing the story with streamlined 5th Edition rules.
- This 428 page full-color hardcover book now includes a satin ribbon bookmark.
- Contains all previous Core Rulebook errata, as well as the errata from the V5 Companion.